Friday, December 19, 2008

Caroling in the Square...

Remy - Christmas Day - 2004
(looks thrilled right?)
Remy and I loved going caroling every year in Jackson Square. I am thrilled that we went in 2004 but that would turn out the be the last one we got to attend. It was cancelled in 2005 and in 2006 I was traveling and missed it. We did not go last year because he was in really bad shape after surgery. Caroling in the square is a wonderful memory. You can't actually go inside the park (with your babies... no dogs allowed. What is up with that?) but you can hang out in Jackson Square with all of the other owners and babies. It is a 62 year old tradition in New Orleans and you bet I will be there with my song sheet and candle... singing at the top of my lungs! But first, I will walk around and kiss as many babies as I can!
Hope to see you there...
Sunday - 12.21.08
Jackson Square
6pm - 7pm

No comments: