We will be up with the chickens... Wish us luck!
Saturday, September 3, 2011
I want two of these but Henri and Isabelle size...
Looking for my American Express!
Flooding in Mid City.
Wind damage in the Garden District
Good morning! All of our doggy babies are up and at um! We are still working on all of our kitty cats. We had to struggle to get around this morning but have been on a roll for the past hour. We only had two houses that had no power (owners emailed) and only a few that we could not get into earlier but were able to get in a bit later. We have secured and continue to secure all of yards and took down hanging plants, etc... All of our little babies are just fine! We are getting ready to head out again for MID day puppy visits so we are hopeful that the rain will give us a few hours of just sprinkles. Paws crossed y'all! Don't hesitate to phone if you want to check in.
Special thanks to my team for braving the conditions... I have the best team ever!
Enjoy your trip y'all... Drink a fruity drink with an umbrella in it for us!
Friday, September 2, 2011
This hour by hour is interesting...
'via Blog this'
I decided this may be useful for those that I have not talked to today... Here are some of the questions we have been answering:
- Today we are having just rain and it is actually really nice and sort of cool! We are enjoying it...
- Yes, we are working and will continue to do so until (if) an evacuation order is put into effect. While I don't know, I don't think that will happen for this system.
- My team lives in Lakeview, the Marigney and Uptown. Because it is a holiday weekend, our entire team is scheduled with clients.
- While we are concerned about street flooding, we are prepared. We have walked into neighborhoods before and are prepared to do so again where possible.
- If (and I can't imagine this is going to happen) they call for a voluntary evacuation, we will post next steps.
- The current path puts the system moving in at 7pm Saturday evening until about 7am Sunday morning from that point it looks like it will be hanging over us until 7pm on Monday. These models are ever changing.
- If your street generally floods and we have not yet talked, please email or text to let me know that.
- Tomorrow we will start securing yards, trash cans etc. If you have something specific you would like us to do, please email or text.
- We will be going out in teams of two for safety. I will personally be wearing my swim suit and rubber boots (the visual freaks me out too!)
Thursday, September 1, 2011
Wednesday, August 31, 2011
Hurricane Center: Slim Chance Of Tropical Development In The Gulf - WWL - AM870 | FM105.3 | News | Talk | Sports
Keeping our paws crossed that this just goes away! Does Mother Nature not know how busy we are this weekend? UGH
'via Blog this'