Sunday, May 2, 2010

Happy Birthday to US!

Isabelle & Henri are 1 today!


The first 2 months almost killed me. Thank goodness I had great help!

Yes, I had a Nanny... okay - I admit it.

Yes, 2 is so much more difficult than 1. But now, I can't imagine having just 1!

Henri - Is a very loving 1 year old. He loves to cuddles and follows me like a baby duck. He will eat anything. He loves to walk around with a sock in his mouth but will "put it back" in the laundry basket if you tell him to. He is a very calm little boy. I love when he sits in my lap.

Isabelle - IS A HOT MESS! Nothing calm about this one. She is into everything... opens the back door, jumps the baby gate and will only follow me when I make her. She is a very picky eater... that is so strange to me! She is the boss of her brother... I love when she lays on my lap and love that she wakes me up in the morning by putting her head on my chest and tucking her nose under my chin.

They have brought me great joy! Happy Birthday babies...


No comments: