Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I posted a note on Facebook yesterday... I love y'all!

Me - We have a potential new Mommy who is considering using us but is a little concerned about how we work... Can anyone offer any feedback for said potential new client/Mommy.

I just saw a photo of her baby and really want to play (and by that I mean take care of!) him. So cute y'all!

  • I love the way your sitters keep a handwritten daily log that we can read when we return; the entries are so thorough you know its not just a quick few moments they spend with your pet, they really get to know her and become friends. The p...See More
    14 hours ago ·
  • DM ditto! love that i KNOW they're taken care of while im gone and i dont have to worry about them. love the pics and love the notes. :)
    14 hours ago ·

  • SS I'd be happy to be a recommendation. You guys have been amazing with mine. And I'd be happy to refer you (actually have to several friends) to anyone!
    14 hours ago ·

  • MC Most reliable, trustworthy, dog loving group of people I've had take care of my dogs. When my Coco sees Nicole or Brad at the dog park, she gets so excited and so happy to see them. That is pretty good proof, cuz Ms. Coco don't like everybody :)
    14 hours ago ·
  • SS The notes are the best!
    14 hours ago ·
  • F Tell her that I trust u guys with my babies lives hand down! U have great people that work for u and love others pets as much as the owners!! Muah!
    14 hours ago ·
  • MW I feel the same way. My Penny has gotten the best care since I starting her with NOLA Petcare. I trust them so much and Pamela has such a relationship with my little girl! It is too cute! Nicole, have them call me or send me a message if they need to chat. Thanks again!!
    14 hours ago ·
  • KM Potential new Mommy here! Your comments on Nicole's wall are very reassuring! I have been looking around for someone to walk my little Ryoku, and no one has made me feel as comfortable as she has. This gives me great peace of mind!

    14 hours ago ·
  • HR NOLA petcare is like an extension of yourself.....they WILL love your baby JUST like you do. They are angels who will exceed your expectations. Life savers......gifted and sent from heaven. :-)
    14 hours ago ·

  • MM They are the best! One of my favorite stories: one afternoon I took off from work, but didn't want to deny my pups their delight of walking with Sawyer. Not paying attention to the time, I was in the driveway with Thibodaux riding shotgun. Seeing Sawyer enter our yard, Thibodaux jumped out of the window and into Sawyer's arms! You just have to love a team that makes your pets so happy :-)
    13 hours ago ·

  • KZ Omg...that is the cutest story ever lol! =D
    13 hours ago ·

  • CR they are the best! We have no worries at all when we're away. Nicole, Sawyer, Bradley & Katie are so loving & awesome!!!
    13 hours ago ·

  • NB Newton loved you guys. And he does not like many people. And i'll never forget that story about y'all mopping up a client's house after their pipe burst! Now that's dedication!
    13 hours ago ·
  • APU I don't know what we would do with out all of you. I can't even begin to say how wonderful it is knowing that the babies are in such great hands. The ease of scheduling and most of all knowing that the babies are getting loved and that their routine is still the same.. Such an easy transition!! Nicole you guys are such a true blessing to our family!!! Thank you!!!
    13 hours ago ·
  • Nicole Douget
    My goodness... I would have taken a shorter soak in the tub if I would have known I was missing all of this love!

    Thank you so much for your kind words... each and everyone of y'all - our family! I tell people all of the time that I have ...See More
    13 hours ago ·

  • RW All I can say is that you put up with our crazy schedule (including a 36 hour labor and spontaneous trips) and we consistently come home to a clean, happy house full of pets. We LOVE New Orleans Pet Care and Miss Sawyer and we don't know what we would do without you. We also speak for our fur babies. :)
    13 hours ago ·

  • KF OMG! Can't say enough! My schedule doesn't require NOLA Petcare to swing by all that often, but when it does---I have NO worries! My Liza is scared of her own shadow and Bradley has been amazing with her! She's not always fond of a walk either, so sometimes he takes her out to potty and then just hangs out with her for a bit, takes pics, and even gets kisses! AND, when I'm really in a bind, they'll pick her up from Crescent City vet or camp and get her home safely! I couldn't ask for more!!!!
    12 hours ago ·
  • HY Don't worry! verrrrrry wonderful!!! you will not regret their care! like no other! :)
    12 hours ago ·

  • MV I love NOPC. I recommend them every chance I get. They are totally reliable, trustworthy, and caring.
    11 hours ago ·

  • LO NOPC is fantastic! I recommend them to all my friends. When I come home from trips, I love to read the little notes they leave.
    about an hour ago ·
  • EM Bonky, Lili and Ubu all give a big paws up for NOPC!
    about an hour ago ·
  • DH
    I literally refused to move to a great new house because it was just outside of NOPC's area. That is a deal breaker for me.. Caring for my dogs was a challenge when I first moved to NOLA until I found Nicole and her crew. Would not give that up for anything. They have been there when I needed them on several emergency times and I never worry about being away when the dogs (and my house) are in their care. Totally top notch in every way. Don't hesitate using their services, you will not regret it for a moment. Misty and Stormy give 2 paws up!
    57 minutes ago ·

  • CC I wouldn't hire anyone else to take care of my kids. I have such peace of mind knowing professionals who actually LOVE my boys are taking care of them.
    17 minutes ago ·
  • Nicole Douget Man - I should do this more often! Thanks so much y'all. We do love y'all!

No comments: