Monday, March 14, 2011

Mom died of cancer... they need a home!

I got this email today regarding this brother and sister... Please share. We need to help find these little ones a home.



Some of you know me, most of you don't. I am reaching out to find a good home for my mother's dachshunds, Ren and Seamus. They are a brother and sister team that mom got last May - they will be a year old in April. Seamus has long hair and hazel eyes and Ren (short for Serendipity) is a short hair with black eyes.

They are blonde and beautiful, sweet, loving pups. They are fixed and AKC Registered (just trying to lay my hands on Seamus' papers, but I have Ren's in hand. My mom (their mom) passed away a week ago yesterday after a short (thankfully) bout with cancer and I can not take these guys in the landlord has a no dog policy. I would prefer not to split them up as they are brother and sister and best friends and mom would have wanted them to stay together. They are up to date with their innoculations, etc. These are show quality pups and deserve a loving family. I have attached some pics to give you an idea of how cute they are and about how big (or small) they are. They will be free, of course, to someone who wants to love and nurture them in mom's stead.

Thank you for your help in spreading the word. I also have two breeding budgies and their 2 babies as well as a beautiful black and white long
haired cat (Approximately 5 years old) who need homes as well.

Tracey E Collins
504.583.0172 (C & W)
504.218.8082 (H)

No comments: