Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Sweet darling Hunter needs a home...

God blessed me with another rescue Friday. This precious baby was running
down Greenwell Springs Road. My vet says he is approximately 1.5 years old
and has been neutered. He appears to have been out on his own for awhile.
I have named him "Hunter" for the moment, for he looks just like a beagle I
was raised with as a child named "Hunter". Hunter is petite, calm, and very
sweet. My vet has agreed to keep him for a short term in order for me to
find him a loving home. He will be a great lap dog and will make a great
pet. We have four of our own, so of course we can not take on another.

If you have a pet, please pass this along and help me get this viral. This
baby has lots of love to give his new owner.

Thanks,


Janet Rhodus

No comments: