Sunday, April 3, 2011

Finally - Amelia's other angel!

Have you read about Amelia? She is still looking for a forever home...

I posted another Facebook post about Amelia this evening... Matthew told me that he got my name from someone he thought was named "Rebecca". (If you are not caught up... read - http://neworleanspetcarelaginappe.blogspot.com/2011/04/had-hard-day-need-forever-home.html)

Well - check it out. Thank you Rebecca. How funny is it that I had two clients on that corner on Saturday?!

From Facebook -

  • JTAmazing. I'll make sure pure barre RT's this. I'm in love with her.
  • RWHi! I was the one that saw her wonderful rescuer Uptown wondering what to do about her while Steve and I were walking. Steve knew you could help her. Thanks so much for getting the word out about this adorable little sweetheart. You guys are amazing.
    about an hour ago ·
  • LS omg, sniff. that's how I found my Reggie. How can people do that??? Must not be very good people!!!
    42 minutes ago ·
  • Nicole Douget REBECCA! He told me it was a Rebecca... You are her angel too! I can't wait to post this on the blog! Y'all she is a wonderful little girl and we are working so hard to get her placed soon. Rebecca, Sawyer has her and she is doing such a great job! Thank you so much for caring enough to stop...

No comments: