Thursday, April 21, 2011

Sweet baby kitty needs a home y'all!


He started his day inside the engine of my car!  I discovered him at the CBD 
parking lot -- he was in engine from Uptown to the CBD!
Amazingly, he did not appear to have been injured by the car!  He's a little 
hoarse from his ordeal-- his cries got my attention after I parked the car.
 
He was hungry and thirsty, and ate a whole can of tuna.  He is really sweet - 
tame, playful, curious and friendly.  He is calm, and spent lots of time 
sleeping in my lap.
 
My friend took him to a vet, where he is getting shots and a bath.
He is only four months old, according to the vet.
 
Please let me know if you can adopt this SWEET little boy kitten!
Please forward this message to anyone who may be interested!
 
Julie 
504-450-5160
juliemcgehee@gmail.com

No comments: