Friday, June 24, 2011

Found Dog

Today:
Dog found on Jefferson Ave., between Coliseum and Camp Streets across the street from Benjamin Franklin Elementary School. I knocked on a couple of doors where I thought he may have come from, but there was no answer. I took him to Crescent City Vet to check for a microchip, and he does not have one. He's large, about 60-70 lbs., looks like a cross between a lab and a pointer, and is black and white. He's wearing a blue collar and a black bandana, but he has no tags, hence the reason I can't contact the owner and don't know the dog's name. He seems to be well trained; he sits and shakes on command, but he doesn't stop at curbs - he ran across the street to check out our dog (who I was walking when I found him), and I feared that he would be hit by a car, so I brought him back to our house.

Please call Kelly if this is your dog:

Kelly
323.899.7292 cell

No comments: