Monday, February 27, 2012

"Owners Don't Have Enough Space For Him"


I will reserve judgement but I am sure you know what I am thinking...  



"Dexter(male) 2.5 YR OLD YELLOW LAB – 80 POUNDS – HOUSETRAINED – FULL VETTED – LOVES TO PLAY FETCH – OWNERS DON’T HAVE ENOUGH SPACE FOR HIM

CONTACT:  318-564-6577 or email cisdevlin@yahoo.com
Hi! My name is Dexter and I am a male, 2.5 year old Yellow Lab dog. I am fun, fast, responsible, protective & loveable! I am great with other dogs, but cats think I may play a bit rough.  I weigh about 80 pounds and am housetrained, fixed, and up-to-date on my shots. If you're looking for a great dog, look no further because I know you'll be pleased with my ball fetching game!  PS: I could love sleeping with you too if you let me; otherwise I don't mind sleeping in my house outside.  Unfortunately, I have to find a new forever home because I love to run and I need more room to show you how fast I can move! If you would like to meet me, please call Denise at 318-564-6577or email me at cisdevlin@yahoo.com. There is a screening process to adopt me and my adoption fee is $30.00 (which will be donated to Pet Savers)."





No comments: