Monday, March 19, 2012



As you may already know, it takes me a VERY long time to bring a Team Member into our family.  I finally found a wonderful fit.   Please help us welcome Erin....  (Please forgive the format... I just could not fix it?!)
  

Hello New Orleans Pet Care Clients! My name is Erin
and I'm excited to join this wonderful team. First let me
tell you a little bit about myself, I was born and raised in Northern
New Jersey. While I love NJ and my family, I left my spray tan and
thick Jersey accent behind to move to New Orleans to study at Tulane.
After the initial culture shock, I fell hard for New Orleans. I've
gone back to NJ several times, but I always come back to New Orleans.
I studied Anthropology at Tulane, and I'm going to continue my studies
there in the fall.

I share my home with Murphy, a 10 year old mixed breed dog, and Shango
and Zoe, 12 and 10 year old black cats. Murphy and Shango are my
special needs animals, they always like to keep me on my toes with
some major medical crisis. Murphy is my bionic dog, having had a hip
replacement almost 7 years ago. For a 10 year old dog who's body is an
orthopedic nightmare, he is doing wonderfully.  Due to Murphy and
Shango's needs, I have a special interest in the medical needs of dogs
and cats, complementary and alternative health, and nutrition. I
trained Murphy in competition obedience and some agility, but due to
his orthopedic issues we never competed. After Murphy was fully
trained, I opened up my home to foster dogs for a local rescue group
for more than a few years. Many of these dogs' medical and social
needs were neglected, and it was a great joy to help these dogs on
their journey to becoming someone's healthy and well adjusted
companion. I look forward to fostering again sometime in the future.
Right now I'm excited to work with New Orleans Pet Care and all of
their wonderful clients and babies. Rest assured that I will give your
pets the same obsessive love and attention that I give my own, I look
forward to working with y'all.

No comments: