Monday, April 16, 2012

Sweet big baby needs a home!

We just received an email about this darling baby...  Please help spread the word! 



:Last week I found a stray puppy outside of my work on Tulane and Broad. He's a gorgeous little boy (see the pics), and is looking for a home (I can't keep him, would if I could).

Here are his deets: He’s some kind of mutt, but we’re thinking he probably has St Bernard, Shepherd and Boxer in him. We took him to the vet this morning. He's 6 mo, and 47 pounds. His paws are huge, and he is going to be a BIG lover boy. He is heart worm negative, just received a first round of vaccinations, and is currently un-neutered. This little man is extremely affectionate with all people, and very quiet and docile. He's been living in my back yard, and scarcely makes a peep. He's a little scared of other dogs, and will need to be socialized (puppy play time!). He's already very attached to me after only 4 days together, meaning that he will be very loyal and easy to train (he's already half way to sitting on command!)."





No comments: