Erin is our latest addition and we wanted to help you get to know her a little better so, we gave her our 10+10. Want to read about more Team NOLAPC? Click on 10+10 Link at the bottom of the page.
1. Where are you from? How long have you been in New Orleans?
I grew up in NJ, and I've been in New Orleans on and off for over 10 years.
2. What is your background... College?
Yes, almost finished!
One amazing bionic dog, Murphy. Two black cats, Shango and Zoe.
4. Outside of spending time with your pets... what is your favorite thing to do?
5. What is the best part of working for New Orleans Pet Care?
Spending time with animals and being outdoors.
6. What is the worst part of working for New Orleans Pet Care
I'm a worry wart, so worrying about everyone's pets!
7. Where do you see yourself in five years?
Master's degree, career, maybe a family!
8. Coffee, Tea or Soda?
9. If you could go out to dinner anywhere the city this PM where would you go?
I've been wanting to try Patois, so I'll go with that.
10. If you could change one thing about New Orleans what would it be?
I could do without the 90+ degrees and humidity.
1. What is your favorite word?
2. What is your least favorite word?
Pus. I feel gross just typing it.
3. What turns you on?
4. What turns you off?
5. What sound or noise do you love?
My dog snoring.
6. What sound or noise do you hate?
The sound of construction early in the morning.
7. What is your favorite curse word?
The F bomb!
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
9. What profession would you not like to do?
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you
arrive at the Pearly Gates?
Girl, get on in there, they're all waiting for you!