Thursday, May 24, 2012

I hate when our clients move...


One of our wonderful clients is moving and it is just breaking our hearts!  She sent this email and it just made my day.  We love y'all.  Thanks so very much... you have no idea how much this means to us.  
"It was a miracle to find Nicole and her team when I first moved to New Orleans!! Ben and Jerry were just kittens and I hated leaving them for work trips. But when I found Nola Pet Care, I was able to receive photos everyday along with a beautifully written note every time I came home. They even received Christmas treats over the holidays! It was wonderful to know that I could count on them even in short notice. Nola Pet Care is one of a kind and I would recommend them to anyone who wants peace of mind about their furry friends when they have to go out of town!"

No comments: