Thursday, May 31, 2012

This made me smile and cry...


I am sorry I can't fix the format... 


Thank you to Nicole and NOLA Pet Care for my peace of mind these past six years 
-- having five cats in small spaces in the French Quarter since the storm has 
been a challenge, but I always felt comfortable leaving my furry children in the 
hands of Pamela, and previously Jessica.  Especially lately, as my aging cats 
have become "special needs" cats, requiring shots and pills.  I love coming home 
to the daily journal, and getting the photos while we are away.  I also like 
coming home to a clean and organized home at the end of the vacation -- of 
course, I think my cats would prefer to see Pamela coming through the door 
instead of us, because she gives them such great attention.  We are planning on 
moving soon, hopefully to an area serviced by NOLA Pet Care.  I always recommend 
your services to others, and will continue to do so.  I will let you know where 
we land once our house is sold.


It is so hard to loose our babies and our parents.  We love y'all so much.  Thanks for all of your support over these years.  

No comments: