Thursday, July 19, 2012

Baby Winston


1.15.2004 - 7.19.2012
We lost a baby today...  Post Katrina I could literally write my Team schedules on post it notes.  I was so blessed when a wonderful new client Mom & Dad who traveled a lot found us and let us be part of the family!  They eventually left the city to build a house far, far, far away and we did not get to see them anymore.  She is a wonderful Mommy and has been my personal Pet Photographer for both Remy and my babies.  Winston could not not have been more loved.  This boy was such a lovable goof.  We have missed him, I know his Mom and Dad will miss him and he was one lucky, lucky little boy to have been blessed with this family.  You are on your journey now Winston... watch over everyone (especially Mommy) and live again.    I love y'all BM!  





No comments: