Friday, July 27, 2012

This upset me so much but made me so happy...


Email from one of our wonderful clients....


Hi Nicole,

I wanted to email you and tell you that we have moved to Dallas.  We had to relocate for J job.  We are really sad to leave New Orleans, but trying to make the best of it.  We have had our house up for sale for little while and I think I was in denial somehow hopping that maybe if it did not sell we would not move.  Well, the sale closed last week and we are official no longer tied to New Orleans.  H and F are very upset and not liking it in Dallas.  They have lived at E their whole lives and are having a hard time adjusting to Dallas.  I wanted to tell you, we love love New Orleans Pet Care and all your wonderful employees.  No one will ever be able to replace Pamela (F has told me many times).  We have tried a pet care service in Dallas and so far it has been below mediocre.  No nice notes, no cute picture on the blogs, and no kisses and cuddles from Pamela.  I have a very hard time leaving the boys at all, because I feel sad for them when I am away.  They don’t get any real attention or love, just some food dumped in their bowl and it shows.

Well, I could go on forever, but we miss New Orleans Pet Care beyond words.  You have truly built a unique and caring business, beyond any other.  You have an amazing group of people that really do fill the place of parents when they can’t be with their pets.  Please tell Pamela the boys are heartbroken without her and we appreciate all the love she has given them in our absence over the years. F asked if I could drive to New Orleans and drop him off at P house next time I need to leave town. 

I am going to try and keep looking for a new service here, but really hard to find people that are good with cats, especially shy ones like ours.  I do hope one day that we will move back to New Orleans and back with New Orleans Pet Care.  I sure hope when we come back Pamela is still with you too!  My husband and I love the city so much, but work opportunities seems to take us away. 

Thank you for everything,
B&J

P.S. I still look at the blog as least once a week, sometimes more!  I just love the pictures and captions.  It is always a picks me up on a bad day.

No comments: