Monday, April 8, 2013

Can someone rescue baby Duke...

 

I’m a 10 year-old Boston who acts like I am 5!! I can’t wait to find my new home in which I can play a lot.  I love to run and play fetch.   I am currently in a house with another boston terrier with whom I like to play (although at times a little rough) and act like the big man in the house.  I also live with two young boys who I take care of.  I love watching them play and having them pet me.  I am very protective over them and cry when they cry. 

I know how to sit, shake and stay and can easily stay in a crate (although I prefer to sleep in or under my human friend’s bed J)  I am very affectionate and love to snuggle and give kisses.  I also love rawhide bones but don’t get them often since my “sister” boston is allergic.

I do have problems controlling my bladder when excited.  I also do need almost daily medication for an autoimmune disease.



No comments: