Thursday, August 1, 2013

July Blog Recap

Top 5 read and shared!  


1.  Although we LOVE CCV - 7.15

They love to come home and they do this every time we drop them off after they vacation there.  We have such a strong relationship with CCV.  I am so proud and honored that they did this. 


This shocked me a little.  I know, I know, I know -  I get on my soapbox.  I realize as a business owner I should just ignore it and move on but sometimes I just can't.  

3.  Last seen at 2pm in Audubon Park 

I actually took that post down.  If you did not see it, it was a photo of a missing 14 year old girl who was found later that day.  I can't imagine  how her family felt in that moment and I can't imagine how she felt as her photo started spreading over social media.  Bless her little heart.  


Okay it was two blocks... nevertheless.  


I tried to find out if they found the dog but I have not been able to figure it out.  I hope they did.  

No comments: