Thursday, October 24, 2013

This darling baby needs a home... this is an email from a client -


"Alissa (my friend who runs Animal Helper) asked me to circulate this little dog around to anyone I might know who loves their weenie dogs!    This little man is so adorable - but he's 7 years old and no one seems interested in him.  His foster home has 15 other dogs and he's stressing and losing weight because he hates living in a kennel.  He was rescued off the streets as a sick little man in Lacombe.   He had an infected prostate, but he got neutered and a course of antibiotics and he's doing great!  He's heartworm negative, microchipped, up to date on all shots and on trifexis.  He had a negative fecal.  He's a got a super sweet personality and gets along with all dogs he's been around -big or small.  He loves car rides.  He's shy in new situations. He went to Kenner adoption day Saturday and was great all day,  I just figured I'd pass info along to you - and ask you to pass along if you know of anyone who might be interested in fostering or adopting him.  We're very patient about finding them the perfect forever homes and sometimes it takes a while, but this little man deserves better than the street life."



Please let me know if you can help and would appreciate you sharing.   I will put you in touch! 

No comments: