Saturday, November 30, 2013

November Blog Recap

Man this month went by fast... I feel like I lost a few days!

I took the personal stuff out of these... enough about the brain.  I actually have one, the tumor is gone and I have the most horrible hair cut EVER!  Onward and upward...

1. Audubon Park area... One of our clients lost her dog. 
He was found the next day... safe and sound kicking it at the SPCA

2. The power of the Internet and Social Media 
More Nacho... His story was shared 563 times by Saturday morning

3. Woman Claims United Airlines almost killed her dog...
We are getting more and more requests to transport animals across the country vs people flying them.  I could NEVER fly the babies unless they were sitting nicely in the seats next to me.

4.Current Recalled
Read, phone the number on the product, google - whatever... just make sure you know what you are giving them!

5. YUBS 
One of three...  They live the life honey!









No comments: