Thursday, February 27, 2014

Our beautiful Jessica and Gigi

Our darling little Jessica got married last weekend.  She was one of my very first Team Members and I love her dearly.  I missed the wedding... for a number of reasons but I wanted so badly to be there.  This is Jessica in her beautiful dress with sweet Gi.  

Jessica was referred to me by another Team Member and I remember her interviewing with me but not having the confidence to look into my eyes.  By the end of the interview we were looking into each others eyes and she had me "at hello".  She worked with me for years and I love that people still ask if "the owner - Jessica is available".  I have been so blessed.  

I am thrilled for you... you were a beautiful bride, you are a wonderful woman and were a gift to me.  

PS - Yes - I know you can't see her... This is also about G!



No comments: