Thursday, August 21, 2014

Getting slammed on Social Media...

I am getting slammed on Social Media for the blog postings about the current invest. Thankfully it is not clients that are doing the slamming but those that have shared the post and have “friends” that are doing the slamming. I don’t often defend nonsense but I feel compelled to this time…

I am not an alarmist.  I am a realist.  Perhaps if more people were “alarmists” we would not have had the suffering that we had post Katrina.  I am responsible for a lot of babies/clients and I could not live with myself if something happened on my watch that I could have avoided.   We have worked storms pre Katrina forward and NEVER left anyone behind.  Does that take 7+ day planning? YES.  

If we are lucky enough to be spared a storm we also and always plan to help those that were impacted.  So – yes – I watch them closely and try to touch base with those that may need support both pre and post event. 

So – to those that are critical… shove your head in the sand and leave us alone.  Thanks in advance. 


I know my clients understand…  the rest of you can sit back and be critical.  Being critical and  cynical really helps those that are in need.  Perhaps you will consider taking that energy and move it to helping here or in places that need help. If you ever find yourself in need... please let us know and regardless of our differences - we will do our best to help you.






No comments: