Monday, September 22, 2014

This is Mia...

This touches my heart on so many levels...

As an adopted child and as someone who respects people who are willing to adopt.

Those of us who are adopted understand the emotions and insecurities you can grow up with if someone does not take the time to make sure you realize you were chosen and loved. It is an investment on all levels.

This is where personal and business lines blur...

Post Katrina I met a wonderful business owner named Angela who started a daycare and boarding business called Puppy Love.  From the first time we met I knew how passionate she was about her business and how she wanted to make sure her clients felt like part of her family.  I think you feel that from people who share the same passion.  I adore her and I respect and trust her business acumen.

A few years ago my insurance changed and I had to comply with mileage restrictions and I was so upset and conflicted until I realized that Angela might be able to bring these families into her family and take care of them like I knew our clients expected. She has never disappointed.  

Angela and her partner Dana adopted a beautiful baby boy and have been wanting and trying to adopt another baby to add to the family.  They were blessed to have been given the gift of Mia and Mia was blessed to be given the gift of Angela, Dana and Parker.  Mia was born on August 8th with a congenital heart defect. She has been at Children's Hospital from that day forward.  It would have been easy to walk away from Mia and let her be ward of the state but that is not who they are.  This baby is so loved.

Adoption is expensive and this condition and treatment is even more so.  As I am sure you realize, insurance is not available in this situation.  This is where I ask for your help if your heart leads you to...


Angela and Dana could really use our help.  I know it would mean the world to them if you could help support them by purchasing one of these.  They only have a few more days to sell these shirts.  I hope you will consider helping them. 

I "believe there is good in the world".  Angela and Dana are proof positive that there is... lesser people would have walked away and waited for another child.  Mia is blessed and Angela, Dana and Parker are equally... 


Sweet darling Mia...
I know you will be home soon.
You are loved to the moon and back little one! 

Thank y'all for reading... if you will share, it would be appreciated and if you will take the time to support I know it will be appreciated.  


















No comments: