Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Amis des Paux

I first met the founder, Kelly YEARS ago on the corner of 8th & St. Charles during Carnival. She lived just down the street and she and her family set up "camp" with us.  Last year we spoke about a business dream she had and along with her business partner, they made this dream a reality.  They are doing such great things.  From the first holiday that they were in business forward, we have been delivering Amis de Paux treats as gifts.  I love supporting local businesses and I trust her so much.  

I dreamed about starting a pet care company and made it a reality... I never dreamed it would be what it is today and I am so blessed.  Kelly dreamed about a business and look at her now.  Dare to dream!



Amis des Paux treats - available at NOLA Gifts and Decor, Puppy Love, Tooth and Nail and Lucy Rose!

No comments: