1. Where are you from? How long have you been in New Orleans?
Born in NOLA, moved all over during my childhood, and have been living back home for the past 6 years now!
2. What is your background... College?
UNO B.A. in Environmental Issues and Policies
Russian Blue cat named Pear and a Catahoula/Lab named Woody
4. Outside of spending time with your pets... what is your favorite thing to do?
Exploring! Taking a walk in the neighborhood, eating out at a new restaurant, or driving around the city.
5. What is the best part of working for New Orleans Pet Care?
Walking outdoors all day with a furry friend or two (rain or shine; it's the best)
6. What is the worst part of working for New Orleans Pet Care?
The driving can be a damper with traffic, the never-ending construction, and the horrible drivers but I'm so used to it living here for most of my life!
7. Where do you see yourself in five years?
It would be really nice to have a little house in the city, a few more fur babies, a big enough backyard for a garden, and just living life with my love!
8. Coffee, Tea or Soda?
All three! Cup of coffee in the morning with sugar and milk, herbal tea in the afternoon, and I'm a grown-up, glass of wine for me in the evening ;)
9. If you could go out to dinner anywhere the city this PM where would you go?
Mikimoto--the mango roll is heavenly
10. If you could change one thing about New Orleans what would it be?
I couldn't think of anything so Woody recommended allowing dogs to go everywhere with their owners (off-leash...)
1. What is your favorite word?
2. What is your least favorite word?
Drawing a blank on this one...how about phlegm or TAXES.
3. What turns you on?
a hot, hot bath with essential oils and some music and candles and maybe a bag of candy or cheetos to snack on.
4. What turns you off?
5. What sound or noise do you love?
rain and my cat when she sneezes
6. What sound or noise do you hate?
7. What is your favorite curse word?
putin (and you MUST say it in a strong french accent)
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
9. What profession would you not like to do?
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you
arrive at the Pearly Gates?
that'll do pig, that'll do