Tuesday, December 12, 2023

7 Pet Industry Trends to Know (2024-2027)

 I love learning about the latest pet industry trends. This interesting article outlines the latest trends. Here are some things I found interesting…

The supplements category is expanding, specifically the growing number of CBD products.

The Hygiene category has some interesting things on the horizon. Toothpaste ranges, cleaning wipes, etc.

I was surprised to learn about all the technology around litter robots.  Also, Pretty Litter was something I did not realize existed. The litter changes colors based on the cat’s urine PH levels. It can help you detect illnesses in cats like worms, metabolic acidosis and UTI.  

Have you heard about The Bear & The Rat products that are sold at Whole Foods? I may be the last one to jump on this trend!

The DTC information is also interesting. I actually buy 100% DTC at this point.



Image from The Bear & The Rat website 

 

No comments: