Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Baby E's summer vacation




Hi Mom and Dad!! I just wanted to let you know that although I LOVE my lab girlfriend Buzi, I think I will refrain from becoming a lab when we get married. Buzi's mom says she doesn't mind my lack-o-lab qualities...I tried swimming in the pool with Buzi and Gigi last night. I loved the wrestling in the grass AND stealing Buzi's ball but the swimming thing...not so sure about that. Maybe I will try again today but I really don't think dogs are supposed to get water in their ears like Buzi does.

PS I am REALLY REALLY REALLY excited to meet my new baby brother. Sawyer told me I can't take his squeaker out until he is at least 5yrs old. I have been practicing gentle kisses with one of Sawyer's kittens. I really like the kitten. Can I have one??

Love,

Baby E

No comments: