Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My client, my friend, my photographer

We are so excited about our Walkin' Walkin' Walkin party on Saturday.


One of our dear clients who is an amazing photographer and a wonderful friend is going to come out as well.


Last October, I decided to hire Brandi to take photographs of Remy for a holiday card. It was the very first time I had done a holiday card with him. He was his typical "will do anything for food" self. After the shoot, he stood barking at the pantry demanding more cookies. And, naturally... I gave him more!


I would have never imagined that six weeks later he would be diagnosed with cancer and that I would not have my beautiful baby for much longer. To make this story stranger... as some of you know, the cards were mailed the Monday before he was diagnosed.


The photographs that she took are in every room of my house... literally. They mean the world to me.


If you are considering a holiday card or a photo shoot, I hope you will consider Brandi. She is amazing.

http://brandimillerphotography.com/

If you are looking at the pet section. #2, 3 & 4 are Remy. Don't let #4 fool you. He would get in and wait for someone to pull him around the 2nd floor! #8 is her baby Lady who passed away last August.


I like to think Lady & Remy have found each other and are laying in the sunshine.


No comments: