Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Darling 11 year old needs a home!

How someone can do this is just beyond me. I just got the email below regarding this little darling.

 Ok peeps, here we go again.    Let's see if we can find this baby a furever home.  How can people let a dog go  after 11 years is beyond me. Give Jacob a call at the safe haven at 504.392.1601  or just email me.  Thanks again you all are great...... Donna    >   >  > Someone called me yesterday and asked me to try to find a home for a senior  cocker spaniel.  She is a spayed female about 11 years old.  She was treated for  heartworms about a year ago and has been on heartgard ever since.  She probably  needs shots, definitely needs grooming (picture was when she was groomed).  Not  matted, but hair getting long.   >  >   >  > Sister had problems with husband and he kicked her out.  She asked her brother  to care for the dog because her kids were very upset that she was getting rid of  the dog.  Brother has kept dog for about 5 months, but he is older, alone, has a  pit of his own and his father's poodle.  Can't afford to care for dog properly.   Dog is hard of hearing.  Sister has since gotten a house, but no fence.  Will  bring to shelter if they can't find a rescue. >  >   >  > Please contact me if you can help.  I will get you in touch with the man. >  >   > DSchexnayder@sosurg.com, 

No comments: