Monday, September 12, 2011

Afghan needs rescue...Her Mommy died.

"Hello my friends


I am contacting you to see if you might be able to help with this situation.  I have been approached, because they saw my afghan, by a young couple.  Her mother died recently.  She is caring for her mother's afghan hound, but cannot keep her.  She has given me pictures of Angel which I will scan when I get to work tomorrow.  From their description, I believe this dog is from Gina's puppy mill that was dealt with this past winter.  The dog is intact, supposedly in good health with all shots.
Here is what the daughter gave me.  From the pictures she looks well cared for and definitely a blue domino afghan.  The dog is safe and although they can't keep her they want to make sure she goes to a good home, so Angel is safe for now.

Hi  My name is Angel and my mommie died recently.  I need a good home now. I was born in early 2004 and I have lived with 6 other dogs my whole life.  I am good with other animals and I am shy around people I don't know.  I am sweet and loving and love to lay on the sofa and watch animal planet.  I love to go walking, prancing is fun!!!  I am a girl who is not fixed but never had a litter.  I have no papers.  The lady my mommie saved me from was running a bad place and mommie saved me but she could never get papers on me.  You can contact my mommie's other daughter Jerrel Oster 504 818 0539.  She would love to keep me but she has a house full of puppies already. 
A family member is a long haul trucker and would be willing to transport if needed."  


Any thoughts?

I am going to try to get some photographs to post.  Please share with anyone that you know that does Afghan rescue.  

No comments: