Tuesday, September 13, 2011

This just made my day...


Just wanted to send my thanks again for watching H and F.  As always, I can tell babies well taking care, let me rephrase . . . extremely well taken care of by Pamela.  From her notes, I think she loves them as much as we do.  It brings such piece of mind to know they are in good hands when we travel.  Please pass on our many thanks to Pamela as well.

We so enjoyed their pictures on the blog – it made our day on vacation to see their cute faces!  The one picture with F on his side playing with rainbow toy – at first I thought it was a dog, then I realized just our very large “boned” F.  He now tips the scales at 24 pounds – so much to love!  We do try to diet, but it is not easy.  His brain thinks he is hungry all the time.         

No comments: