Friday, September 2, 2011

Questions...

I decided this may be useful for those that I have not talked to today... Here are some of the questions we have been answering:
  1. Today we are having just rain and it is actually really nice and sort of cool! We are enjoying it...
  2. Yes, we are working and will continue to do so until (if) an evacuation order is put into effect. While I don't know, I don't think that will happen for this system.
  3. My team lives in Lakeview, the Marigney and Uptown. Because it is a holiday weekend, our entire team is scheduled with clients.
  4. While we are concerned about street flooding, we are prepared. We have walked into neighborhoods before and are prepared to do so again where possible.
  5. If (and I can't imagine this is going to happen) they call for a voluntary evacuation, we will post next steps.
  6. The current path puts the system moving in at 7pm Saturday evening until about 7am Sunday morning from that point it looks like it will be hanging over us until 7pm on Monday. These models are ever changing.
  7. If your street generally floods and we have not yet talked, please email or text to let me know that.
  8. Tomorrow we will start securing yards, trash cans etc. If you have something specific you would like us to do, please email or text.
  9. We will be going out in teams of two for safety. I will personally be wearing my swim suit and rubber boots (the visual freaks me out too!)
Your babies are our babies and we will protect them as our own. We are here and are not going anywhere... Enjoy your trip and keep in touch. I will either update the blog or twitter progress when/if it gets really crazy.

No comments: