Thursday, July 12, 2012

Jessica Jacob - RN

I am thrilled to announce that next week is Jessica's last week with us.  As you may know, she just finished her Nursing Degree and is now an official RN.  She starts her new role at a a Dialysis Facility in a few weeks.  I am so happy and proud of her.  She started with us in 2006 and took time off for Nursing School.  We have loved having her back but were so hopeful that it would be not long.  I could not be any happier for her.  As I said to the person that checked her reference - "Jessica is one of the most consistent, loving, patient and caring person I have ever known."  It has been a fantastic 6 years and I am so blessed to not only call her a Team Member (if only for one more week) but a friend and little sister for life. 

I am proud of you Jessica!  

No comments: