Tuesday, May 28, 2013

What was I thinking?

So, Isaac was the death of my kitchen floors.  I decided to wait until the busiest two months of my year to have them replaced with tile, strip and re-grout the marble in the den and dining room, remodel the first floor bathroom, put in a new water heater (which is located on the third floor), remodel my master bath and have the entire house painted (again).  What makes the kitchen a little more complicated is that I work in the sitting area.  Mind you, the cooking thing is no big deal! 

I had to move out of my kitchen office and it is not going very well thus far.(I have an entire 1,000 square foot office on the third floor so why I work in the kitchen is a question I can never answer.)  They are starting the kitchen today and I am making them finish one room at a time.  I should have packed the kitchen yesterday but NOOOOO... I did it at 4am.  Day One - office remodel has started.  I actually lost my mind last night so by the 7th day I should be in fine shape.  We are 67 minutes in... Nicole. Nicole. Nicole.  

No comments: