Thursday, July 4, 2013

In memory...

I just found out that one of our wonderful clients passed away yesterday.  She became a client post K and was a wonderful Mommy who refused to travel unless Bradley could stay with her girls... if he could not she would fly in a friend to do so or simply not go. She made sure we saw them five days a week mid day. She even built a sunroom and put a doggie door so they could go out to the room and enjoy the sun when they wanted to.   She loved them so much.  She never missed any of our events so some of you may know her from those.  She was very active in the agility community and competitions and I can't even guess the number of awards that she and her babies took home. She told me she was sick when she found out.  We talked about how scared she was to leave them... It broke my heart.  She was way to young to go and I know she is watching down on her little girls and her Mother and her pain is gone now.  She touched my heart and I am proud to have known her and honored that she trusted us with her beautiful little girls. 

I dedicate the rest of our day to you and our little girls...  

No comments: