Thursday, November 21, 2013

The hard part is over...

Firstly, Dr. Smith (my Neurologist), my client and her Husband (both Neurologists in the same practice) - I thank you.  So much.

To my amazing, supportive and patient clients - I keep saying this but I am overwhelmed... thank you.

To Team New Orleans Pet Care - I could have never done this without the peace of mind of knowing that you all had my back.  It is such a huge relief and something I can never explain but will always be grateful for.

Daddy, Mom and Derek - No words.  They are never needed when you can look at each other and just tell.

To Henri and Isabelle for not caring that I was three minutes from thinking I was about to die and y'all were more concerned about a dingo bone.

Lastly, to my best friend, my confidant, my one and only - I love you.  Never underestimate that. I can't thank you enough but I will do my best to try.

Three more months until we have to think about it again...  

Onward and upward... we have mountains to climb and together - we will all do so and we all see each other at the top and hopefully we will have a few more that join us on that journey to the top.

No comments: