Friday, July 4, 2014

This 4th...

Last 4th ...

This 4th...

Thankful that my amazing team always steps up when it is bananas!

Thankful that our wonderful clients share their babies with us...

Thankful to my family and friends...

Thankful that it was quiet for me today and I was able to pack some things away that needed to be packed away.

Thankful that I invested in 3101 Prytania.  Thankful that my across Prytania Street neighbor lets me play with the farm animals because I have come to realize I will never ever get to have a farm with animals. Thankful for my 8th Street neighbor, Crazy Bob for keeping me entertained.  Goodgawd he is insane but I like him.

Thankful for the little girl (the Mom to Flower & Diesel) who inspired me to get Henri & Isabelle.

Thankful to have survived brain surgery and the horrible hair cut that Dr. Smith gave me and all that came after!

Thankful to all of those that keep us safe and free...  




No comments: