Saturday, August 20, 2016

The bayou babies!

I went to YaYa's house (Foster Mommy) this morning to visit the girls. When I arrived the had mud from head to paws because they played outside all morning long! I tossed them both in the sink and gave them a good bath again... they love the water! 

They have shown absolutely no aggression what so ever. No resource guarding, no food aggression. I was taking bones out of their mouths and they were absolutely fine with that! 

Elizabeth (the BEST trainer I know) offered to work with them on leash manners next week. According to YaYa they are going outside to potty and have only had two accidents! I am stunned and super happy. 

If you know someone who might like the babies, let me know! 

I love them so much... Y'all would too! 


Thanks to Dr. Hansen at Crescent City Vet for seeing the girls. It only cost $30. for both and I am so thankful for that! 

I can't wait to see them tomorrow.

No comments: