Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Barb update...

Firstly, it makes me want to cry to.  Y'all are the most amazing clients and I can't thank you enough for your support.  Barb is working and taking care of all of her little ones and would not have it any other way.  She is going to require surgery which is scheduled on Friday.  Our thoughts are with her and will be with her as she heals...

I have spoken to the owner of the dog and the home owner and I hope they do what they say they are going to do because it is the right thing to do.

A client asked that I post how we handle "attacks" on the blog and I will do so... It has just been so crazy!

Thanks again for your thoughts, concern and love for us.  We all thank you and rest assured, they would all do the same for any one of you.



No comments: