1. Where are you from? How long have you been in New Orleans?
I have lived in Metairie my whole life.
2. What is your background... College?
BA history and psychology from Tulane. Next fall Delgado nursing school
Dogs: Gigi & Bosco. Cats: Olive, Nemo, Pumpkin, Chaos and fostering Apple & Doodle bug
4. Outside of spending time with your pets... what is your favorite thing to do?
There is no life outside of my pets...but if I have to choose something going to the movies. Or my most favorite thing is road trips with Gigi to the mountains but that is with my pet.
5. What is the best part of working for New Orleans Pet Care?
When a cat that is shy finally decides to let me cuddle it.
6. What is the worst part of working for New Orleans Pet Care?
Picking up poop and having to walk when it's raining and cold outside.
7. Where do you see yourself in five years?
Working as a nurse
8. Coffee, Tea or Soda?
Iced coffee in the morning and fountain diet coke at night.
9. If you could go out to dinner anywhere the city this PM where would you go?
10. If you could change one thing about New Orleans what would it be?
The horrible roads!
1. What is your favorite word?
2. What is your least favorite word?
Juxtaglomerular. Seriously I have to know how to spell that!!!!
3. What turns you on?
French fries and a chocolate malt
4. What turns you off?
Sawyer's voice in my head saying you are clogging your arteries and road kill (always makes me sad)
5. What sound or noise do you love?
6. What sound or noise do you hate?
Cats throwing up, I hear that and start gagging
7. What is your favorite curse word?
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Queen of England
9. What profession would you not like to do?
Bartender cause I'm a spaz and it would not be a pretty thing
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
I'm not going to heaven... I'm going to join my family on a rock in hell (we have decided it will be more fun down there)