Sunday, February 15, 2009

A cautionary tale...


So a client was walking her baby in the park (with her baby daddy!) and Rollo picked up one of these and ate it before they could pull his head up. Long story short, it got caught in his trachea... almost in the lungs... and he had to have a Bronchoscopy to remove it. They were very close to loosing him. Thankfully, he is at home recovering. Just one... not a mouth full. It is a reminder to all of us that it can happen in a split second...

No comments: