Thursday, March 18, 2010

I got my permit!

I am so excited... I got my permit today and it was quick and easy! I printed the PDF but only printed the front of the document. If you do not print and complete prior to, bring your Licences Plate number with you!





How to obtain a City Bark permit:

The NOLA City Bark annual permit is $35/per household (for up to three dogs) or $30 if member of Friends of City Park .

Permits can be purchased at the following locations:

  • Starting March 15, Monday-Friday, 10-2 PM at the
    Friends of City Park trailer, across from Storyland

  • Dog Day Afternoon in City Park at Roosevelt Mall
    Sunday, March 21 10:30 am – 4 pm

  • Lakeview Veterinary Hospital Grand Opening
    6245 Memphis St. next to Starbucks,
    Sunday, March 21, 1-4 PM

MORE INFORMATION

No comments: