Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sweet baby girl (9 or 10 years old) needs a home...


Mark Twain once said, "Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." And I couldn't agree more. You may be looking at me thinking that my age and senior status is a little more than you bargained for. Well think again! Just think about all those little pesky puppy things you don't have to worry about. For one, I'm not as young as I used to be, which roughly translates into "I'm not as obnoxious as I used to be." Okay, that sounds harsh, but would you describe raising a puppy as "easy?" Ask any staff member here, and they will tell you the brutal truth. Puppies are a ton of work! Now check me out; I'm a dog who has lived. Chances are I have lots of life experience that makes me a well rounded dog. I've met lots of people in my life. Most likely I've experienced love, and I know how to give it back. I've experienced disappointment and heartbreak. After all, I'm at the shelter, and I had to get here through one path or another. Maybe I came here to P.A.W.S when my family could no longer care for me, maybe I came here after I was found as a stray,or maybe I spent my whole life working in a puppy mill, but do you care enough to find out more? Please come down to P.A.W.S to meet me today! Give a senior dog a chance. Trust me; there is more to me than meets the eye! This sweet gentle female is up to date on all vaccines, spayed, microchipped and ready to meet her new best friend that will be with her as she ages gracefully.

Please call PAWS 504.392.1601 or email paws2003@bellsouth.net

No comments: