Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sweet baby needs a home... ADOPTED!


I received this one yesterday...

****


Pls take a moment to read my email & forward to many.

My foster home(2 Tulane grad students) can no longer foster Keller due to their school & work schedules. I am on the search for a foster or forever home. She is well behaved. Does not chew, fully housetrained. She is dog & cat friendly. She is the SWEETEST dog EVER with people of all ages. Wonderful companion & house pet. She is totally BLIND in both eyes. She was born blind. She is approx 2 yrs old. These 2 students took her on many social events & even taught her how to jog along side of them. She loves to go on walks too.
I don't want to stress her out by putting her in a boarding facility again, she becomes so depressed.
If someone chooses to foster all expenses paid----food & vet care. Completely vetted, incl. spayed.
Pls. watch her video & open the link. I have also attached 3 photos for those that have trouble with the link.
http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/16811350
Thk you,
Giselle Moises
New Orleans, LA
(504)481-1145

No comments: