Friday, September 23, 2011

This is just breaking my heart today...

This part of owning the company just breaks my heart.  


Y'all - please do me a huge favor... at 1PM today...  do what you do, send positive vibes, pray, take silence, light a candle... whatever it may be.  At 1PM our sweet (and by that I mean - somewhat... more on that later.) my wonderful client is going to get her very sick baby from the vet and spend time with him until he tells her he is ready to go.  It is going to be so hard for her but I know she will watch him closely and will listen when he tells her that he is ready.   


I love you little man and I hope I can find the courage (I would even take more stitches for you!) and strength to come see you before you go.    


Here is my favorite video of us...  

http://neworleanspetcarelaginappe.blogspot.com/2011/05/rapturesmature.html?spref=fb

No comments: