Saturday, November 12, 2011

Facebook post today...



I received this Facebook post today from one of our clients...  It made me cry.  






Well, someone's gotta win this war...I'm off to Afghanistan for a little adventure vacation with the warriors of 1st Reconnaissance Battalion. I should be back next summer, keep in touch! We LOVE packages! My deployed snail mail address:

Captain Hardin, P.
1st Recon Bn
Unit 40530
FPO AP 96427-0530






I posted (shared) this...


One of our clients is heading out y'all... Please keep Peter in your thoughts as he heads to Afghanistan and keep his puppy dog Cody in your thoughts as she waits for her Daddy to return. 

Godspeed Peter and thank you for protecting us.




If you will... please keep Peter & Cody in your thoughts and hey - send him a 

bit of New Orleans if you are so compelled - he would get a kick out of that!     



No comments: