Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Horrible photo but...

Although we have always recycled paper we decided to go a little smaller for those that toss the notes or who do not have a journal.  Quick story...  when I first started New Orleans Pet Care and found my first Team Member, Remy was a baby.  I started the company out of need.  I tell people all of the time that I could not find what I was looking for so someone I was very close to (and worked for) suggested I created it.  I started with three clients...  I was insistent that we keep a journal on daily activities.  I have mentioned this before but I have EVERY note that was ever left for me and I read them often.  I had an amazing client that put them in a beautiful book for me and I often wake to read what Remy did that day.  I hope you enjoy what we leave (I know - Bradley has the worst penmanship in the world) and I hope one day you can look back and enjoy the day they had with New Orleans Pet Care.  




No comments: