Friday, July 20, 2012

Open note to Jessica... on her last day -


When you left us for Nursing School, it was not your last day with us… I always hoped and was thrilled that you would return in this transition time.  But now – it is time for me to let you go. 

Not often do those that come into your life as a “Team Member” transition so beautifully into your life as a friend and part of your family.  Post Katrina, when I met you Jessica, all of our lives were still in such a state of flux and my business was in massive rebuilding phase.  Within the first twenty minutes, I was sure you were going to be what we needed but I never imagined how true that would come to be.  You allowed me to rely on you for every aspect of this business and my personal life and you have never disappointed me and always kept me laughing.  You are one of the most amazing, caring, loving, trustworthy persons I have ever met.  I can’t imagine those early years without you and I certainly can’t imagine life without you. 

I am proud of you and I thank you for all of these years and I know that you will be a huge success because that is just who you are. 

I am so happy for you… I am excited to see what life has in store for you.  Gogetumgirllllllll!

No comments: