Thursday, July 12, 2012

This means the world to me...


If I were truly to put into words (which is difficult) an expression of having y’all take care of my dogs I have to use a few.  Blessed is first, because you just realize that things happen for a reason.  We spoke and got our walks started right at the pinnacle of my panic with the inconsistency and craziness of other walkers in the city.  I stumbled upon your website and the rest is history.  You and Brad have been just utter blessings to me and my family.  The level of love and care shown for my dogs is beyond anything I could ask for.  Second is grateful, because I trust y’all explicitly.  How often can you truly feel that way?  Having a person stay in your home and see how they use it and leave it speaks VOLUMES of their character.  Bradley is a class act – hands down and left things exactly as he found them.  And I couldn’t be more grateful to have an expectation of that, and come back and just be able to have a total sense of relief that you were not let down and beyond that – it was even better than I expected.  Full notes to read about what they did, how the pups were doing and even when Brad was in and out???!!!  Just awesome and thoughtful.

I know you and Brad are in my life for a reason and I couldn’t be happier to have y’all in it!  I know we will have an ongoing relationship for many years to come!

Thanks a million times over for the consistent and amazing help.  And I love the texts and photos while gone – that was just a great sense of relief to see how relaxed my babies were.

Sending loads of love from me and L and L!



Thank you so much for taking the time to send this... It was totally unexpected and just made my day.  I feel so honored when people allow us into their lives and homes to take care of their babies.  I am blessed to have one heck of a Team!  Thank you, thank you, thank you.  Made me cry!  

No comments: